Warehouse monitoring system
Warehouse area size: 600 square meters.
- The total area of 800 square meters
- Product stored in the warehouse : HIV rapid tests and self-test kits.
- Currently storing these items for dispatch to hospitals in Mozambique
- Product storing temperature: 2°C to 30°C (no cooling system now)
- Products are imported from Thailand and Zambia
- Product expiry : 3 to 6 months
- Warehouse Management Software: Completely manual now.
- Warehouse management, monitoring & security system needed
- Location : Maputo, Mozambique
Warehouse monitoring system
Key benefits to be achieved
- Improve warehouse operational efficiency
- Reduce loss of perishable goods using indoor localisation monitoring
- 24×7 environment monitoring and alerting features
- Data analytic tools to effectively utilize new insights
- Batch consolidation for easier and more efficient dispatch of medicines and vaccines
- Location tracking and movement matrices to improve warehouse space utilisation, worker productivity
- Customizable report generation in weekly, monthly, and yearly format as required
- Improve warehouse safety and reduce accidents
- Track the movement of two forklifts in the loading and unloading bays
- Earmarking the warehouse storage area into multiple zones of 25 square feet each
- Low-cost deployment, no cabling or complex infrastructure as the premises is on rent
Scope of work:
- Deploy a wireless solution in order to help set up a Smart Warehouse management system
- A blend of Indoor location tracking, warehouse monitoring improves warehouse operational efficiency
- Environment sensors: They send values pertaining to warehouse temperature and humidity
- Gateway: Collects data relayed by the anchors and pushes it to a warehouse monitoring system
- A cloud-based component is used to visualize and interpret data with the help of multiple reports
- The solution can be used to locate both ‘assets’ and ‘human resources with an high accuracy
- To detect and provide alerts in case of ‘intruder detection in case of door opens during offline hours
- Cold chain tracking temperature, humidity, and pressure need to be recorded at 5-minute intervals.
- Alerts will be initiated if the rule engine is violated and alerts can be:
- Zone-based monitoring for restricted zones, hazardous zones, etc.
- Count-based monitoring for a number of loading workers, boxes of medicines stores
- To integrate with WMS software when required to help offer a more comprehensive solution
- Implement ‘Grouping’ to enable easier dispatch of consolidated goods (Injection + syringe)
- Cloud solutions for implementing best practices in warehouse management.
- Use of Teltonika cold chain traceability with ELA Blue T devices and dashboard